Several medicines have their possible side effects that can affect you in different ways. Following are some of the potential effects that are associated with co-codamol. Also, just because we have listed these side effects here, it does not mean that all of you consuming co-codamol will definitely experience them. Consult your doctor or pharmacist before you buy Co-Codamol UK.
Let us know talk about the side effect it may cause:
- It can slow down your digestive tract and end up causing constipation.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Drowsiness or a sensation of unconsciousness or spinning
- Codeine can also cause dizziness. Also, the dosage of the medicine must be bought, with a proper prescription by your physician.
- You can feel confused if you are consuming co-codamol for a long time.
- Skin-related problems like itching or rash
- Dehydration and dry mouth.
- Loss of appetite
- Urinary retention
- Abdominal Pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Lastly, you can get addicted to the medicine id you take it regularly or for longer periods of time.
Generally, people who opt to buy Co-Codamol UK with higher doses are likely to experience the above-mentioned side effects.
What happens if you take Co-Codamol in excess?
- Remember, an excessive intake of Co-Codamol can be very dangerous or fatal. The medicine is capable of causing some serious harm to your liver and kidneys due to the contents of paracetamol added to it.
- You should not to exceed the recommended dosage either prescribed by your physician or stated in the information leaflet that comes along with the medicine. Avoid taking any other medicine or painkiller that contains paracetamol as its base content, as this can easily result in the overdosage of the same.
- Always get immediate help if you or any other person you know has consumed Co-Codomal more than recommended, even if you feel normal. If delayed the medicine can cause some serious liver or kidney related problems.
Do not consume alcohol can also damage your liver that can occur if you have consumed an overdose of Co-Codamol.